Saturday, October 4, 2008

i heart guts, innocent veg pots and 13 days to go



 









Last weekend Oli came to stay for a weekend filled with picnics, Scrabble and a damn good steak and with him came the 2nd best present ever - meet Kasper the Kidney! Oli purchased him from my new favourite website; I Heart Guts . Check it out - all the organs a girl could ever want. 

Talking of kidneys, my transplant is scheduled for 13 days time! Yep, it's not long now and I am officially majorly excited. I think in the couple of days before the operation this excitement will be soon transformed in to extreme nervousness. But for now I am busying myself as much as possible - seeing as many friends as I can and wrapping up my last couple of of weeks at work. And pondering about what DVDs to take in my transplant bound suitcase...

P.S
In other news remember I mentioned a photography project I did for innocent a while back? Well here's the finished product - out on a Veg Pot near you! Click here to see a full res version  of the 'Pac Man' photo we took. 


Oh and it's also Oli's birthday today - Happy Birthday Ol! 

2 comments:

Holly said...

Loving Kasper!

Gd luck for the transplant hun, can't believe its less than 2 weeks away. I'll be thinking about both you and Oli and wishing you both a speedy recovery!

Much Love x

Sarah Milne said...

Hi Holly,

Thanks for your blog comment. It really encouraged me.

Great Pics :-)(here and in the albums). I have just started a Open College of the Arts course in artistic photography so am hoping to improve on my skills.

Good luck with the transplant. I can't wait to hear all about it, and see the pictures too.

lots of love

Sarah xx